Thanks PrashantT for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award.”
I am indeed indebted to my fellow bloggers, who have shown their constant motivational support by Liking, Commenting, Following and not to forget Inspiring me…
Check out his blog PrashantT for beautiful reads on different genres ranging from poetry to travel blogs.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs
Seven Things About Myself –
Most of it you might find repeated if you have been through my blog page section “About,” but I am adding a few extras here…
- I was born to a Gujarati mother, Assamese father in MH Agra Cantt., Uttar Pradesh, brought up in New Delhi and married to a Punjabi…and am a true Geminian.
- Giving up my promising career as a graphic designer I build a parallel career as an educationist, to spend more time with my family. I am a mentor turned writer, who might or might not return to the teaching line. I have 17 years teaching experience behind me and have had the rare privilege to teach kids right from LKg to Xth.
- I published my maiden book “Mann Ki Aarzoo,” in May 2016….. and currently I am dedicated towards writing my second book.
- Belonging to the Army fraternity, and being an army BRAT(Born Raised And Transferred), Travelling to different places every two years is not by design but by default… not that I’ve ever minded it. I have learnt the cultures of different states.
- Cooking different cuisines, is my hobby. And being a foodie I’m open to eating everything….except dogs, snakes, and insects.
- My life has been enriched by my seven furry buddies who with their unconditional love have always been a de-stressing factor of my life teaching my to value and love all HIS creations unconditionally.
- Teaching, Driving, Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Perfumes are some of my other hobbies and passions.
WordPress is a platform of versatile writers and every blog has its own versatility but these are some wonderful blogs I enjoy reading:
Happy Blogging & Keep Smiling!! 🙂Follow Me On Social Media