You know what makes my day?
When my work is recognized and appreciated…THAT… makes my day.
Every notification that announces an activity on my post…THAT… makes my day.
Every orange dot on the bell…THAT… makes my day.
Each an every comment, like, follow….THAT… makes my day.
Words of inspiration from my fellow bloggers….THAT… makes my day.
Reading good blogs….THAT… makes my day.
I am thankful to wonderful blogger PrashantT for nominating me to this recognition “One Lovely Blog Award.” Do take out some time and read his blogs…they are versatile and you’ll surely enjoy them.
There’s been a slight delay in posting it but its been a pleasure getting it. It’s just that I’ve been reading and following the new blogger friends and I just got lost in their work. It’s been an awesome read.
Thank the blogger who presented you the award.
Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire
Seven Things About Myself –
Most of it you might find repeated if you have been through my blog page section “About,” but I am adding a few extras here…
- I was born to a Gujarati mother, Assamese father in MH Agra Cantt., Uttar Pradesh, brought up in New Delhi and married to a Punjabi…and am a trueGeminian.
- Giving up my promising career as a graphic designer I build a parallel career as an educationist, to spend more time with my family. I am a mentor turnedwriter, who might or might not return to the teaching line. I have 17 years teaching experience behind me and have had the rare privilege to teach kids right from LKg to Xth.
- I published my maiden book “Mann Ki Aarzoo,” in May 2016….. and currently I am dedicated towards writing my second book.
- Belonging to the Army fraternity, and being an army BRAT(Born Raised And Transferred), Travelling to different places every two years is not by design but by default… not that I’ve ever minded it. I have learnt the cultures of different states.
- Cooking different cuisines, is my hobby. And being a foodie I’m open to eating everything….except dogs, snakes, and insects.
- My life has been enriched by my seven furry buddies who with their unconditional love have always been a de-stressing factor of my life teaching my to value and love all HIS creations unconditionally.
- Teaching, Driving, Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Perfumes are some of my other hobbies and passions.
WordPress is a versatile platform for writers. Every blog has its own beauty but these are some wonderful blogs I enjoy reading. I might be repetitive here…but have added few new bloggers also…. some write in हिंदी also. for those who can read hindi and can understand it …I would say these blogs are a treat in themselves. so without wasting anymore time I would like to introduce some bloggers whose writings/ रचनाएँ are worth a read.