I am thankful to wonderful blogger Petrel41 for nominating me for
“The Versatile Blogger Award.”
Do take out some time and read Petrel41‘s blogs…they are versatile…. ranging from politics and the world around us to the animal kingdom. You can watch some amaaaaaazing videos there and be more aware of our surroundings. You’ll surely enjoy each one of them.
There’s been a slight delay in posting it but its been a pleasure getting it. It’s just that I’ve been reading and following the new blogger friends and I just got lost in their work. It’s been an awesome read.
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Seven Things About Myself –
Most of it you might find repeated if you have been through my blog page section “About,” but I am adding a few extras here…
- I was born to a Gujarati mother, Assamese father in MH Agra Cantt., Uttar Pradesh, brought up in New Delhi, India, and married to a Punjabi…and am a true Geminian.
- Gave up my carreer as a graphic designer I build a parallel career as an educationist, to spend more time with my family. I am a mentor turned writer, who might or might not return to the teaching line.
- I published my maiden book “Mann Ki Aarzoo,” in May 2016….. and currently I am dedicated towards writing my second book.
- Cooking different cuisines, is my hobby. And being a foodie I’m open to eating everything….except dogs, snakes, and insects.
- My life has been enriched by my seven furry buddies who with their unconditional love have always been a de-stressing factor of my life teaching my to value and love all HIS creations unconditionally.
- Teaching, Driving, Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Perfumes are some of my other hobbies and passions.
- I’m one of those eccentric people who’ll say ‘hello’ to an animal, talk to an animal/bird, wish the animaland be perfectly comfortable with the stares I get. I am more comfortable with animals than humans and trust the more….
WordPress is a versatile platform for writers. Every blog has its own beauty but these are some wonderful blogs I enjoy reading.