It’s a great feeling receiving words of appreciations, recognitions and nominations for awards by fellow bloggers present out here. Each blogger out there who I follow are gems and unique personalities in themselves and each has contributed to my growth as a blogger in the past eight months. Sometimes I go out of the circuit and am unable to follow your creative writes… but then I do try and make up for that later…
But coming to the point I am indeed thankful and elated to be chosen for the Blogger Recognition Award by Prashantt. Prashantt is an absolutely versatile blogger, a traveller, foodie, hotelier, published travel & leisure writer… who loves to pen down fictional stories and poetry. You must visit his blog and enjoy his poetry… the tequila shot is my favorite, Prashantt you know which one I’m talking about 😉 (I don’t remember exactly which quote was that)…
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
Origin Story :
It all started with the release of my maiden book “Mann ki Aarzoo.” After printing the book I felt the need to take it out to the world. I had always heard of blogging and tried to understand it but had no one but google to help me. So one fine day I just thought of giving it a try and here I am. Along the way, I have met wonderful bloggers who are really beautiful people at heart and also one conceited, constipated blogger who is a shame to this society. I have learnt by asking and help was always there whenever I got stuck. Someone would always help me and one such wow person is A Mislead Writer. He taught me how to link to other’s pages, what’s its use, then also how to add pages to the menu.. and best part is I have never met him in my life and he’s a total stranger who I met here but a gem of a person. He was always there for me when I got stuck.
Advice for anybody starting up a blog-
Though I myself am learning new things every day here but there are a few things I would definitely like to share with new bloggers…
1) Be polite and be nice. Don’t be judgmental. Write about what you feel passionately and develop your own style. Remember you are unique and a beautiful soul. Always be ready to learn and never be scared to ask for help when you get stuck.
2) Do you want people to like your wok and leave a comment? So do others. Feel free to press the like button and leave a comment of appreciation of whatever you liked in what you read. Spread a smile and some love… you’ll feel it all come back to you many fold. People in WordPress are a beautiful lot enjoy their company by reading what they write.
And I’ll add a third one…
3) Participate in Quotes challenges if you can and if you can’t do so immediately then save them for later. These are to share and enjoy quotes and to learn about new existing bloggers that we are not aware of. These 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenges are a goodwill measure. Remember it’s NOT ANY CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT to run the blog. Those who write quality stuff don’t need cheap publicity to keep their blogs going. Feel privileged that someone thought about you.
My Nominations are:-
© All Rights Reserved.
©Ranjeeta Nath Ghai, atrangizindagieksafar, 2016.
Like, Follow, Comment and Inspire.
Your likes and comments are highly valued…
And they make my day…🙂
Follow the interview Guest interview: A writer who shines through her poems. on Success Inspirers’ World
Be my Guest Aboard!
You have something to share with the world….?
Share it here
Below is my first published Poetry Book “Mann ki Aarzoo,” which is available on Notion Press, Amazon, Flipkart and Kindle.
I am delighted to inform that my book has won 4th place in October 2016 Book contest among other books published with NotionPress.
My book “Mann Ki Aarzoo”, is going to New Delhi, to be a part of New Delhi World Book fair between January 7th to January 15th 2017.
You will be kept informed of further developments during January.
“Mann ki Aarzoo” at 20% off on Amazon, for the first time. Grab your copies before the stock runs out..!!
25th-28th December | Additional cash back* 15% with State Bank Debit Card and Credit Cards.
“Mann ki Aarzoo” at 20% off on Flipkart, for the first time. Grab your copies before the stock runs out..!!
Bank Offer: Extra 5% off* on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards
Bank Offer: Extra 15% Cashback* with Citi Credit and Debit Cards
You’ll love reading through it and won’t be disappointed
Follow Me On Social Media