Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar is now hosting AZKS Pan India Poetry Contest: Poetry Competition 2018 for published and unpublished writers, for budding and established poets.
Come join the bandwagon and make the most of the opportunities that come your way.
Enter our poetry contest and join a Pan India Community of poets sharing their work on a World Wide platform of 1175+ followers thus broadening your horizon.
We will be giving cash prizes, gift vouchers, etc. some amazing surprising bonuses.
Prices for AZKS Pan India Poetry Contest: Poetry Competition 2018
- The best first three entries will win a reward and a free entry into the next contest.
- The three consolation prize winners will win a free entry into the next contest.
- All the winning poems will be featured on the official site of Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar.
- Send all your entries online only to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject ‘contest’
- The font must be times new roman and of 12 point size.
- Should be properly proofread before posting.
- Entry will be considered only after the payment is processed.
- Poetry can be in free verse/ rhyming
- Poems to have minimum 32 lines (300+ words) plus an introduction/history behind your creation.
- No images, please.
- You can upload videos/audio if you wish in mp3/mp4 format.
- You are free to make as many entries you want. Only one entry/category. ₹100 per entry,
- Payments to be made via instamojo
Specific Rules for Our Poetry Contest
- Participants must be 16 years old.
- Staff and relatives of Classical Poems are excluded from participation.
- The organizer is not responsible for any defects caused by delivery or shipping companies (e.g. delays, strikes, damage or loss) with respect to the delivery of the prize.
- If the prize consists of tickets for concerts, festivals, films, sports events or similar types of events and/or some surprise gifts.
- The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the competition. The Provider may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their identity and residence information previously provided by the participant.
- The winner is able to claim the prize up to 1 months since publication. After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires.
- The organizers will not be held liable if the prize is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an unauthorized person, even when the delivery or shipping company has not left any notification or notice in any form.
- The winner of the prize gives the Classical Poems network permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television, and internet.
- The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services.
- The decision of The Classical Poems is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
- The Provider has the right to disqualify participants if he believes that the participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
- Submitted work will be the property of The Provider and can be used in media, blog site, magazine (you retain the copyright of your work)
- The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
- All the contests will be live for 15 days only.