It’s a great feeling receiving words of appreciations, recognition and nominations for awards by fellow bloggers present out here. Each blogger out there who I follow are gems and unique personalities in themselves and each has contributed to my growth as a blogger in the past eight months. Sometimes I go out of the circuit and am unable to follow your creative writes… but then I do try and make up for that later…
But coming to the point I am indeed thankful and elated to be chosen for the Blogger Recognition Award by Prashantt. Prashantt is an absolutely versatile blogger, a traveller, foodie, hotelier, published travel & leisure writer… who loves to pen down fictional stories and poetry. You must visit his blog and enjoy his poetry… the tequila shot is my favorite, Prashantt you know which one I’m talking about 😉 (I don’t remember exactly which quote was that)…
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
Origin Story :
It all started with the release of my maiden book “Mann ki Aarzoo.” After printing the book I felt the need to take it out to the world. I had always heard of blogging and tried to understand it but had no one but google to help me. So one fine day I just thought of giving it a try and here I am. Along the way, I have met wonderful bloggers who are really beautiful people at heart and also one conceited, constipated blogger who is a shame to this society. I have learnt by asking and help was always there whenever I got stuck. Someone would always help me and one such wow person is A Mislead Writer. He taught me how to link to other’s pages, what’s its use, then also how to add pages to the menu.. and best part is I have never met him in my life and he’s a total stranger who I met here but a gem of a person. He was always there for me when I got stuck.
Advice for anybody starting up a blog-
Though I myself am learning new things every day here but there are a few things I would definitely like to share with new bloggers…
1) Be polite and be nice. Don’t be judgmental. Write about what you feel passionately and develop your own style. Remember you are unique and a beautiful soul. Always be ready to learn and never be scared to ask for help when you get stuck.
2) Do you want people to like your wok and leave a comment? So do others. Feel free to press the like button and leave a comment of appreciation of whatever you liked in what you read. Spread a smile and some love… you’ll feel it all come back to you many fold. People in WordPress are a beautiful lot enjoy their company by reading what they write.
And I’ll add a third one…
3) Participate in Quotes challenges if you can and if you can’t do so immediately then save them for later. These are to share and enjoy quotes and to learn about new existing bloggers that we are not aware of. These 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenges are a goodwill measure. Remember it’s NOT ANY CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT to run the blog. Those who write quality stuff don’t need cheap publicity to keep their blogs going. Feel privileged that someone thought about you.
My Nominations are:-
© All Rights Reserved.
©Ranjeeta Nath Ghai, Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar, 2016.
Follow my writings on #yourquote
From The Admin’s Desk
Do you want to capture the blog world?
Feel free to send in your work for a guest post to be featured here.
We at ‘Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar’ know that encouragement can make you do wonders.
We also know that you can be lifted from where you are to the highest rung of the social ladder.
Spreading miles and miles of smiles is our KRA (Key Result Area).
Intricately woven around this is our passion to promote the quality writing for everybody to enjoy.
We want to make this site the best place for you to spend most of your time;
a site that brings sunshine into your life; that puts smiles on your face; that makes you happy. We want to be available to hold your hand and journey with you as you grow along with us.
So what are you waiting for?
Send your material for guests posts at email@example.com.
For details on what you can post read Guests Aboard