You know what makes my day? An award!
When my work is recognized and appreciated…THAT… makes my day.
Every notification that announces an activity on my post…THAT… makes my day.
Every orange dot on the bell…THAT… makes my day.
Each an every comment, like, follow…THAT… makes my day.
Words of inspiration from my fellow bloggers…THAT… makes my day.
Reading good blogs…THAT… makes my day.
I am thankful to wonderful blogger PrashantT for nominating me to this recognition “One Lovely Blog Award.” Do take out some time and read his blogs…they are versatile and you’ll surely enjoy them.
There’s been a slight delay in posting it but it has been a pleasure getting it. It’s just that I’ve been reading and following the new blogger friends and I just got lost in their work. It’s been an awesome read.
Thank the blogger who presented you the award.
Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire
Seven Things About Myself –
Most of it you might find repeated if you have been through my blog page section “About,” but I am adding a few extras here…
- I was born to a Gujarati mother, Assamese father in MH Agra Cantt., Uttar Pradesh, brought up in New Delhi and married to a Punjabi…and am a trueGeminian.
- Giving up my promising career as a graphic designer I build a parallel career as an educationist, to spend more time with my family. I am a mentor turned writer, who might or might not return to the teaching line. I have 17 years teaching experience behind me and have had the rare privilege to teach kids right from LKG to Xth.
- I published my maiden book “Mann Ki Aarzoo,” in May 2016….. and currently, I am dedicated to writing my second book.
- Belonging to the Army fraternity, and being an army BRAT(Born Raised And Transferred), Travelling to different places every two years is not by design but by default… not that I’ve ever minded it. I have learnt the cultures of different states.
- Cooking different cuisines is my hobby. And being a foodie I’m open to eating everything….except dogs, snakes, and insects.
- My life has been enriched by my seven furry buddies who with their unconditional love have always been a de-stressing factor in my life teaching me to value and love all HIS creations unconditionally.
- Teaching, Driving, Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Perfumes are some of my other hobbies and passions.
WordPress is a versatile platform for writers. Every blog has its own beauty but these are some wonderful blogs I enjoy reading. I might be repetitive here…but have added few new bloggers also…. some write-in हिंदी also.
For those who can read Hindi and can understand it …I would say these blogs are a treat in themselves. so without wasting any more time, I would like to introduce some bloggers whose writings/ रचनाएँ are worth a read.
Follow my writings on #yourquote
From The Admin’s Desk
Do you want to capture the blog world?
Feel free to send in your work for a guest post to be featured here.
We at ‘Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar’ know that encouragement can make you do wonders.
We also know that you can be lifted from where you are to the highest rung of the social ladder.
Spreading miles and miles of smiles is our KRA (Key Result Area).
Intricately woven around this is our passion to promote the quality writing for everybody to enjoy.
We want to make this site the best place for you to spend most of your time;
a site that brings sunshine into your life; that puts smiles on your face; that makes you happy. We want to be available to hold your hand and journey with you as you grow along with us.
So what are you waiting for?
Send your material for guests posts at email@example.com.
For details on what you can post read Guests Aboard
Ranjeeta Nath Ghai
‘Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar’