Being a part of the Solidarity Blogger’s family brings me immense happiness and joy. Each author here has something to contribute to the WordPress world. I am short of words to express my gratitude to Mr.Ngobesing Romanus for nominating me for this award. Initially, I was a little sceptical as to how would I execute the responsibility of running the Happy Birthday Club, but the faith Mr Romanus had in me pushed me to give my best.
Success Inspirers’ World is an International Friends Blogging Forum
On October 14, 2015, the transformation of Success Inspirers’ World into
an International Friendship Blogging Forum started.
Our dream is to keep on growing like one BIG family. We believe in spreading happiness and miles and miles of smiles. As an international friends blogging forum, Success inspirer’s world provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
If you want to benefit from this rare opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to be addressed to you.
PS some of the nominees might not be a part of SIW but they are wonderful bloggers. I do hope they join us one day.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
Happy blogging to all!