I am thankful to wonderful blogger Miriam Hurdle, The Showers of Blessing for nominating me for
“The Versatile Blogger Award.”
Do take out some time and read Miriam Hurdle, The Showers of Blessing ‘s blog…It is versatile…. ranging from poetry…photography…art…music…gardening…health and wellness…travel…and much more. You’ll surely enjoy each one of them.
There’s been a slight delay in posting it but its been a pleasure getting it. It’s just that I’ve been reading and following the new blogger friends and I just got lost in their work. It’s been an awesome read.
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
Let them know they have been nominated
Seven Things About Myself –
Most of it you might find repeated if you have been through my blog page section “About,” but I am adding a few extras here…
- I was born to a Gujarati mother, Assamese father in MH Agra Cantt., Uttar Pradesh, brought up in New Delhi, India, and married to a Punjabi…and am a true Geminian.
- Gave up my career as a graphic designer I build a parallel career as an educationist, to spend more time with my family. I am a mentor turned writer, who might or might not return to the teaching line.
- I published my maiden book “Mann Ki Aarzoo,” in May 2016….. and currently, I am dedicated to writing my second book.
- Cooking different cuisines is my hobby. And being a foodie I’m open to eating everything….except dogs, snakes, and insects.
- My life has been enriched by my seven furry buddies who with their unconditional love have always been a de-stressing factor in my life teaching me to value and love all HIS creations unconditionally.
- Teaching, Driving, Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Perfumes are some of my other hobbies and passions.
- I’m one of those eccentric people who’ll say ‘hello’ to an animal, talk to an animal/bird, wish the animal and be perfectly comfortable with the stares I get. I am more comfortable with animals than humans and trust the more….
WordPress is a versatile platform for writers. Every blog has its own beauty but these are some wonderful blogs I enjoy reading.
We are here to help each other grow.
You know what makes my day?
When my work is recognized and appreciated…THAT… makes my day.
Every notification that announces an activity on my post…THAT… makes my day.
Every orange dot on the bell…THAT… makes my day.
Each an every comment, like, follow…THAT… makes my day.
Words of inspiration from my fellow bloggers…THAT… makes my day.
Reading good blogs…THAT… makes my day.
…and I’m sure that it’s the same case everywhere.A request to all nominees is please do take out time to read and like at least one post on all the blog sites mentioned here.
Follow my writings on #yourquote
From The Admin’s Desk
Do you want to capture the blog world?
Feel free to send in your work for a guest post to be featured here.
We at ‘Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar’ know that encouragement can make you do wonders.
We also know that you can be lifted from where you are to the highest rung of the social ladder.
Spreading miles and miles of smiles is our KRA (Key Result Area).
Intricately woven around this is our passion to promote the quality writing for everybody to enjoy.
We want to make this site the best place for you to spend most of your time;
a site that brings sunshine into your life; that puts smiles on your face; that makes you happy. We want to be available to hold your hand and journey with you as you grow along with us.
So what are you waiting for?
Send your material for guests posts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details on what you can post read Guests Aboard